The best among you is the most beneficial to others

Pages

2/06/2011

What are the benefits of social friendships?

What are the benefits of social friendships?

Here I will share what the experience the benefits of social friendships?
Actually, anyone who has ever done social friendships, both around the neighborhood home, at school, at work, at church, mosque, fihara, or in other places with the use of communications technology such as facebook, twitter, myspace, etc..

Also in my village where I live, [Gresik, East Java, Indonesia] no such thing as social friendships 'Arisan' [bevy mothers who put up some money, then each member's name written on small paper and put into bottles, then bottle it in shakes. If the names of the members 'deby' comes out, the mother of Deby will receive a sum of money paid X number of members, and for next month's meeting, the meeting will be held at Deby's mother's house was, and so forth until all members get money]

There are also associations 'Yasinan / tahlilan' [ie bevy father father / mother on mother's religious activities, read the Quran Yasin letter and proceed with the reading 'tahlil' calls sentence 'laailaa ha il lallah' and other precious sentences, this event was held routine every Thursday night between the hours of 18:00 until 22:00]
Also there is such thing as "mutual assistance / community service" is usually held on holidays, week or other big day.

Well,,,,! Time to tell me based on my experience in the morning last week, what the benefits gained from social friendship mutual assistance / community service this?
Morning I was awake as usual, at 4:30, go to the bathroom, then pray Fajr in a small mosque near my house, came home I met my wife who was washing clothes, and will make food for breakfast. Incidentally ingredients to make breakfast is not complete, he finally told my boy - Luqman his name - to go to traditional markets. But whose name was not immediately returned Luqman, until my wife mad. And if it is angry, the entire contents of homes being targeted, including me ... uh .. it again unlucky, I finally went to a neighbor's residence without having breakfast because they do not stand to see the atmosphere again 'hot'.

My stomach feels hungry, but I must join with other friends, because the week that morning there was a program of mutual aid / community service make the pedestrian bridge that connects me to the village next to the village, which previously had not been in the making. There we worked with passion and humor joke, make the work a new bridge runs about 1 hour and had no food and coffee provided mothers, free! In order to bring his own cigarettes own. Well,,,,, this is one benefit that I get from social friendship, the next benefit I got an offer from the chairman to use the facilities free land for coffee shop business. Alhamdulillah,,! Praise the Lord,,,!! Sure enough people say, that social friendship can bring good fortune too, hihihi,,,,...

Come on! Friends of friends, from now on, let's build social friendships as much as possible, because a lot of friends a lot of luck.

Thank you for reading my experience, if you have other experiences please email me agung.bisnis7 @ gmail.com

From the holy land, gresik Indonesia
Best regards,
Agungichwanto

No comments:

Post a Comment