The best among you is the most beneficial to others

Pages

2/12/2011

LEARNING FROM EXPERIENCE EXPERIENCE YOURSELF AND OTHERS

WHY WE SHOULD LEARN FROM EXPERIENCE YOURSELF AND OTHERS, BECAUSE WITH THE EXPERIENCE WE LEARN FROM AN ADULT WILL BE MORE, BETTER THINKING PATTERNS IN ADULT ACTING OR PATTERN

Often times in life we do not realize what we have done, whether the deeds we have done is right or wrong, so that finally at some point we realized that there was a great result which happens to our children, due to act of our own deeds

LEARNING FROM EXPERIENCE EXPERIENCE YOURSELF AND OTHERS

As an example my own case, I had not realized that this action I am wrong, one day I said to my boy, after me and my boys went to our grandmother's house in another town, which at that time My wife was teaching at the elementary school where he taught a day morning, I worry if my wife will be mad because we left without telling him, (because I often take her out she refused on the grounds to achieve, but if I go alone is not allowed because he worried that occurred wrong idea of our brothers)

I told this to my son: "my son, I'll get home if you do anything to your mother's story so, about where we'd go, 'cause your mom was the one hard, he may not like this departure,"

"Then when asked later mama say?" Ask my son. "yes,,, just say the way the road runs out, turn round the town," I answered lightly.

Really I did not realize if I act this was an impact that is extraordinary risks to my child that. I'm so sorry, if I did not notice anything to my son is not going to happen like this.

Yeah,,,,, lately my son often tell lies to me. Almost every time he tried to
lie to me even in the corridor can still be understood. For example, it permits me borrow my bike to go buy ice tea in the stall next to a distance of about 200 meters from our house, apparently what happened? My son did not get back up to 2 hours. That incident was repeated again. If I forbade him he simply said: "Just a minute why the father, the loans are not allowed?", yach .... whose name the father, so I gave permission but with the note "come home soon! Beware if you do not go home ", I said with a threatening tone.

Then what happens? "I lied again!" my son the same as the day yesterday, just got home about 1 hour to 2 hours later.
I became sad, this was a result if we teach children to lie. That incident
did not once or twice, but many, many times. But with the incident after incident I finally realized that all of that warning from God, that poor farming results will be ugly, too. Forgive me Lord.

That's a bit of my personal experience, hopefully by learning from the experience of self and others' experiences, will make us more mature in thinking and acting

If you have experience that might be shared, please send an email to my address,thank-you

Bestregards.
Agungichwanto

No comments:

Post a Comment